Number of awards:8
Start date and duration: Commences September 2016 for one year only.
Application closing date:The closing date for receipt of applications is 30 June 2016.
Overview:Newcastle University is delighted to announce eight scholarship awards for students from India. This award is available for high achieving students applying for entry onto any postgraduate Master’s degree programme at Newcastle University.
Eligibility Criteria:In order to be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must satisfy the following conditions:
- you must be a Indian national and have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes
- you must hold a Conditional or Unconditional offer on any master’s degree programme at Newcastle city campus
- you intend to register to start your studies during the 2016-17 academic year
- you are a self-funded student and not in receipt of other University or external awards
- you must have an average of 60% or above in your Bachelors degree. If you are yet to complete your degree we will assess you on the basis of your results to date, providing you have achieved an average of 60% or above and you are expecting to maintain/ increase this in your final semester/year. Students with CGPA scores can also apply if your percentage equivalence is 60% and above
How to apply: Please complete the application form electronically and in accordance with the country specific scholarship regulations.
Please Note: There is one application form for both this scholarship and the Newcastle University GREAT India Scholarship. Please just apply once and the selectors will consider you for the most appropriate scholarship.
Country managers will award on the basis of best qualified students and content of personal statement. The most suitable candidate will be awarded the scholarship and the final decision lies with the university.
Newcastle upon Tyne